Donna Reed Memorabilia - Art | Books | Miscellaneous
[ Return to Main Donna Reed Memorabilia Page ]
- Art (item A-1, left): A Tribute to Donna Reed - 24" x 19" - pencil
sketch print, unframed - $25.00
- Beautiful montage sketch of Donna Reed from key moments in
her life - starting with Denison through her Hollywood career and
beyond! A limited edition print! Unframed.
- Art (item A-2, right): Donna Reed - 23.5" x 18" - colored montage
print, unframed - $25.00
- Beautiful painting montage of Donna Reed and our Performing
Arts Festival & Workshops. A striking limited edition print!
- Art (item A-3, left): Donna Reed Performing Arts Theater - 17" x 11" -
print, unframed - $25.00
- Lithograph of the Donna Reed Center for the Performing Arts
at the corners of Broadway and Main in Denison, Iowa.
Home to the Foundation offices, museum, Reiney's candy kitchen,
chamber of commerce, and Bluespace Creative Inc.
- Book (item B-1, right): "In Search of Donna Reed" - by Jay Fultz, 1998, 236 pages
- An essential biography for any Donna Reed fan that
details her life from the American heartland to
worldwide acting recognition to pioneering entertainment
professional to peace activist. And, above all,
loyal friend, mother, advisor, intellectual, artist,
and role model.
- Hardcover, signed by author, Paul & Patti Petersen,
Shelley Fabares, Jimmy Hawkins, and Ann McCrea (cast members of
the Donna Reed Show) - Sold Out
- Paperback, unsigned - $22.00
- Book (item B-2, left): "It's A Wonderful Life for Kids!" - by
Jimmy Hawkins, 2006, 40 pages - Sold Out
- An engaging new story that is illuminated from the
point of view of the youngest son, Tommy Bailey.
- Book (item B-3, right): The Essential Guide to "It's A Wonderful Life" -
by Michael Willian, 2006, 160 pages - $16.00
- An essential scene-by-scene guide to the classic film
that is rich in details, stories, and images from the
film and production - a must for fans!
- Book (item B-4, left): "It's A Wonderful Life" The 50th Anniversary
Scrapbook - by
Jimmy Hawkins, 1996, 112 pages, signed - Sold Out, Out of Print
- Lavishly illustrated and detailed hardcover book with
valuable insights, facts, and views of the production
and their impact on an American favorite. This collector's
item is autographed by its author, the actor who played young
Tommy Bailey in this cinematic classic. (Number 11 on
AFI's list of America's 100 Greatest Movies.)
- Book (item B-5, right): "It's a Wonderful Life" Triva Book - by
Jimmy Hawkins and
Paul Petersen, 1995 - Sold Out
- More than 250 mind-stumping questions for your most ardent
film fan and family! Read it, quiz your friends, and
keep it handy while you enjoy the holiday classic over
and over again. A must for any collector's shelf.
Miscellaneous (item M-6, not illustrated): Stainless steel travel mug - $9.00
- Book (item B-6, left): Donna Reed Festival Celebrity Cookbook, 1994, illustrated - $5.00
- Delicious appetizers, salads, vegetable dishes, main dishes, and
special desserts from celebrity and family contributors to the
Donna Reed Festival and Foundation! Illustrated with images and
biographies of notable visitors to Denison, Iowa, along with many
behind-the-scene views of our continuing work. Conveniently
delivered in a 3-ring format with a handy easel binder to help
you in the kitchen. There's even room for your own favorite
recipes - don't miss this keepsake!
- Miscellaneous (item M-1, right): Water Bottle - 32 ozs / 1 liter capacity - Out of stock
- Keep yourself hydrated and healthy with this high-capacity
water bottle! Screw-on top and volume markings keep you up-to-date
on your intake. Makes great gifts for your friends (or yourself!)
- A great stainless steel travel mug to keep your beverages
fresh and travel-ready! While you're waiting for the water bottles,
these mugs also make great gifts for your friends (or yourself!)
- Book (item B-7, left): It's a Wonderful Life - by Marie Cahill, 1992, 112 pages - $7.00
- This illustrated volume (hardcover, 6" x 6.5" book)
covers the story of George Bailey and family through black and
white movie stills and publicity photos. It is a more
abbreviated version of item B-8 to the right.
- Book (item B-8, right): It's a Wonderful Life : A Hollywood Classic - by Marie Cahill, 1992, 112 pages - $11.00
- This hardcover classic (11.5" x 8.5") is a richly
illustrated telling of the classic movie story, complete
with detailed photos, stills, and cast shots.
- Book (item B-9): Donna Reed Paper Dolls and Movie Fashions of the '40s and '50s - by David Wolfe, 2011, 8 pages - $12.00
- This edition (paperback, 11" x 9.5" book) features two Donna
Reed dolls and 8 pages of colorful costumes from her many movies of
the 1940's and 1950s.
- Book (item B-10): It's a Wonderful Life for Kids Coloring Book - by Jimmy Hawkins, 2011, 60 pages - $9.00
- This official 65th anniversary edition (softcover, 10.9" x 8.5" book)
by Jimmy Hawkins (Tommy Bailey of the 1946 holiday classic film)
is a fun coloring and activity book told from the eyes of the
youngest Bailey. It is a wonderful treat for readers and fans of
- Magnet (item M-2, left): It's a Wonderful Life - 7.00
- Large (4 3/8" wide by 10 1/8" tall) collectible magnet
featuring George and Mary Bailey's passionate embrace on top of
this theater poster for the 1946 classic.
- Magnet (item M-3, left): It's a Wonderful Life (red) - 6.00
- Magnet (item M-4, center): It's a Wonderful Life (yellow) - 6.00
- Magnet (item M-5, right): It's a Wonderful Life (Stewart) - 6.00
- Collectible (approx 5" wide x 6 1/2" tall) magnets
featuring various theater campaign posters for the 1946