Welcome to the Donna Reed Foundation for the Performing Arts,
a non-profit organization to memorialize Donna Reed's accomplishments
and perpetuate her deep commitment to youth, education, and the
New To This Site
There are a lot of exciting activities at the DRFPA:
- New: Header hot links
- Follow our daily work at Facebook, Twitter, the DRF Blog, Children's Musical Theater (CMT), First Friday Films (FFF) and other exciting forums - all available at the top of every DR.org web page.
Donna Reed Theatre News & Events
- Visit our Foundation blog for the latest
news and calendar of events at the
Donna Reed Center for the Performing Arts
- New: 2017 Iowa Merit Awards for Dramatic Performance
- Recognizing excellence and promising young drama talent from Iowa. See link for details!
Application Deadline: May 31, 2017 in Denison, Iowa - 3:00 pm (CDT)
- New: 2017 Children's Musical Theatre Workshop
- "Annie KIDS"
- June 12-17, 2017 in Denison, Iowa
- Celebrate Donna Reed's Birthday with Us!
- Monday, January 23, 2017 in Denison, Iowa - send
your birthday cards today!
- The American Icon Series 2015-2016
- October 2015 through March 2016 in Denison, Iowa. Join us for an unforgettable series experience.
Tri-City BBQ Fest - September 16-17, 2016
- Celebrate this city-wide event with a tour of
our 100-year-old theatre (1914-2014) and fabulous
Donna Reed Museum! Mingle with Donna Reed Foundation
family and friends and find out more about her life
in Denison at special screenings of "This is Your Life,
Donna Reed" - on Saturday, September 19th - 11:00 am and
again at 3:00 pm.
- Donna Reed Film Festival - Orpheum Theater Center
- April 27-29, 2012 in Marshalltown, Iowa
Innovation 3-D and Improv Intensive!
- Two special one-day workshops with James Thomas
Bailey, founder of ComedySportz Los Angeles -
February 11-12, 2011
- excellent boost for business training and confidence building.
Donna Reed Performing Arts Workshops
Creating NBC's "30 Rock"
- new weekend workshop
set for September 24-25, 2010 in Denison, Iowa!
View the 2008 IMPA Student Film: a2+b2=jeff2
Where are they now? - Read about some of our past scholars successes!
Second Annual "A Night on the Red Carpet"
- Special dinner and Donna Reed movie event on
October 16, 2010, in Denison, Iowa.
- May 2010 was
Donna Reed Month on TCM
- Turner Classic Movies proudly presents Donna Reed,
their TCM Star of the Month for May - don't miss a single
Donna Reed Show - DVD Release
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the
Donna Reed Show with its first season release on DVD.
Bonus - visit our new
guide for this release.
- Donna Reed Festival Alumni new to www.FaceBook.com
- Befriend the "Donna Reed Festival Alumni" to
receive current news about the Foundation, Festival, and
updates on performance opportunities in the Midwest!
Donna Reed Memorabilia Sale
- Treat yourself to the latest Donna Reed
memorabilia and support the Foundation's goals.
Membership and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Make a difference for the DRFPA
Presenters for the Festival - past, present, and...
- Some of the many volunteer professionals
Online Donations for the Donna Reed Foundation
- Your generosity helps everyday.